Jan 11, 2015

11 Months

Last night we were out at a friend's house and I looked at my phone and realized it was the 10th. I was so far behind on posting 10 month photos, that I completely forgot to keep an eye for her 11 month birthday. She turned 11 months this week and I cannot believe it.
As you can see in these pictures, all recent activity has been about moving. She officially took her first crawling steps just about a week ago, and she has not wanted to sit still since then. She is go go and go. I think that being able to go has made her so much more excited about interacting with other kids. She loves to play with Verona and Max, and when she sits with other kids she's really good with them.
Probably one of my favourite things about watching her grow has been watching her be pleased with herself. She really loves it when she masters something new, and she just beams with excitement when we are proud of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...