Dec 25, 2014

Halifax for the Holidays

We made the trip to Halifax for Christmas this year. The plane ticket was a lot to swallow, but the trip was so so worth it. It was so great to see my family at Christmas time again. The last time I was home for the holidays was 4 years ago - Eric and I went the year we got engaged.
My family was beyond excited to see Cecelia again. May was a long time ago, and she was so small back then. She really didn't even do much when we saw them all last - she was just barely learning how to pick up toys and she hadn't even giggled yet. This trip was a whole different experience for them and for her. Haig was on his mission last time we visited, and so this was their first time meeting, which was pretty exciting. I enjoyed it all so much.
Here are some snapshots from the trip (aside from the Christmas festivities). Quite honestly, I wish I'd gotten some better quality shots on my actual camera, but to me it means I was really having a good time if I didn't even bother to dig it out. I'm not good enough at using it to just be able to point and shoot the perfect shot, so for those "in the moment" shots I used my iPhone. Thank goodness for my new phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...