May 13, 2015

Mermaid Victoria

I have a sister who is a mermaid - Mermaid Victoria. She is one of the most creatively talented people I know, and this is one place it's led her. She made the tail she's wearing - along with three or four others - and she wears it. Along with looking beyond stunning, she can swim in this thing. It's really incredible to watch, and I wish I could have gotten those pictures too.
Shooting these pictures was really really fun for me. I'm used to shooting pictures of Cecelia and it's a really a gamble to get a good shot of her. Victoria is a pro at this, and so I could really just concentrate on my camera and learning it's little tweaks and tricks. Editing these photos was also fun because they're just a completely different style than the  ones I'm used to with Cecelia. I'm really excited about the way these turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...