Jun 17, 2016

3 Months Old

My Isla girl seems like she has just always been a part of this family. In a lot of ways it's hard to believe it has only been three months with her.
She is growing like a weed! She is fitting size 6 month clothes now, and I am having to make all new headbands for her because her head is growing just as rapidly. (I bet that means she's going to have the brains of the family.) She's got the looks too! This girl's smile can light up any room, anytime, and she has recently started a bit of a giggle too. She has discovered her hands and like to hold and play with toys and her soother. She even intentionally gets one of her toys to her mouth quite often.
I am loving her chubby rolly little thighs lately. Cecelia never had this kind of meat on her, and I am just snuggling and squishing and adoring every little ounce of it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...